What's new

Prices for used 20-39 PC (1 Viewer)

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Just testing the waters to check what price would be fair to ask for a used 20-39PC. This unit was purchased new from SVS by myself and has recently had the "improved" driver upgrade and also the amp upgrade (to 325 watts I think). Transferable warranty of course....
This unit has been periodically calibrated as I change out other items in my HT system often. And YES, I have driven this great sub to its limits......with never a problem except with the neighbors. It's being used in a 3100 cf space and provides all the shake we've come to love. Even though I'm moving to a PB2+, I have a hard time imagining it being THAT much better......
When I figure a price to ask, I'll put it in the Used Subwoofer area......Thanks for any input.

Tuan Vo

Stunt Coordinator
From what I've seen for other used PC class subs, people were selling them from 325 - 375 before shipping. I guess you should adjust accordingly depending on the age and condition of your sub.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks