What's new

Prices for H/K 320 & 520 (1 Viewer)

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
Hey,

I love listening to music so obviously I'm thinking about getting an H/K receiver. For you all that own the 320 or 520, what did you all pay if you don't mind me asking?

One more question, does your 320/520 do the job for HT as well?

Thanks

Joseph_Mikhail

Stunt Coordinator
I got my hk520 from a nearby Circuit City for $699. They usually sell it for $899 but I got the saleguy to knock off $200. You can probably get if for $599 online but I really wanted to buy my receiver from a nearby store just in case I had to return it. I also wanted to get a 5 year service plan from CC.

Turned out to be a good move, I have had to exchange it once already because my center channel was defective. And now the backlight on my remote went out.

Bob Friend

Stunt Coordinator
$699 (open box)at Cambridge Soundworks. I tried to get Circuit City to come down to $699, but they wouldn't budge.

Joseph_Mikhail

Stunt Coordinator
Bob-

I found a salesguy that worked the system for me. He did a special order with a couple speakers. I paid for the HK520 and 20% of the speakers. Then he credited back the amount I paid for the speakers to my credit card. He was a sneaky little guy.

DavidAM

Second Unit
I got mine from JandR.com for $637 shipped the 3rd week they were out. Fast shipping and they are an authorized dealer. The thing with JandR is that they aren't authorized for internet, but they are for mail order, so call them and order it and you'll have the HK warranty. People seem to confuse mail order with being an authorized online dealer.

John_VI

Second Unit
Got mine (the 2nd one) from J&R also, $620 plus shipping. New in the box, w/full mfr warranty. Plus they are local if I have a problem.

The first one was from Harman Audio, but I had to return it due to a defective surround channel.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks