What's new

Price of Paradigm (1 Viewer)

Trevor S

Grip
Hello,
I recently purchased an Integra 5.2 receiver and now have the upgrade bug. I live in Canada and am interested in paradigm, the Studio/20 and Studio/cc to start. I was wondering what people have paid for these speakers so I know what price I should pay to get the best deal. As well, where did you purchase them from.
Thanks for the help,
Trevor

Jack Fanning

Second Unit
Real Name
Jack Fanning
Trevor, check out audioreview.com you can usually get a good idea of the price range from the reviews there.

CarlS

Stunt Coordinator
I paid $450 for my Studio/CC and $675 for my Studio 20s. Sixth Ave Electronics in West Paterson, NJ.

Michael D

Stunt Coordinator
In Canadian dollars I paid:
425 for Studio CC
850 for Studio 40
1600 for Studio 100
This was less than one year ago
------------------

ChrisB

Stunt Coordinator
How about the price of the Pw-2200 and the studio 60(Canadian), I know there used to be a thread on this, but it will no longer come up, I had it bookmarked.
Thanks

ChrisB

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks, anyone here familer with "Live Wire Audio" in Windsor? I am thinking of going across the border(only half hour away) and am looking for a good dealer(one who discounts off the MSRP) who has good customer service.

Greg_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Greg
ChrisB,
Search for "windsor" in the hardware forum. There's a couple of (very positive) discussions about a cross-border Paradigm purchasing expedition.
Greg

Ray O

Grip
Paid $1,499 (Canadian) for Studio 60's with light cherry wood veneer sides.
Ray

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks