What's new

Polaroid FLM-4034B 40" LCD will be on sale (1 Viewer)

Greg.G

Stunt Coordinator
or so I've heard for ~$1k at CC this Friday.

http://www.polaroid.com/global/detai...bmLocale=en_US

My viewing distance is 9 feet. My sources will be a nice new antenna and Netflix, with standard Sony SACD/DVD, and 5.1 Onkyo/Wharfedales/Hsu.

What do y'all think of it?

P.S. I've been stubbornly hanging on to my $1k cap for years now when considering a new TV so I'm excited now I can get what I want and not feel I had to sell the farm to get it.

Greg.G

Stunt Coordinator
All sold out in Texas as of Thursday morning.

I'm just glad I found out today so I don't have to get it pre-dawn just to be disappointed.

Greg.G

Stunt Coordinator
Actually they were out of stock in their main wharehouse(s) but each store had their own stock which is not available via the 800 numbers. Makes sense otherwise you would have masses of people waiting hours in line for nothing - not good for PR. I apologize if I mislead anyone.

BTW great set this Polaroid. The blacks are black enough for me. I Waited 1.5 hours outside the store and almost that much inside.

I didn't buy the $350 protection plan. What a rip. By the time I would have a chance to use it one could probably buy a 1080p, same size for half the price.

On a side not it amazes me how uncompetitive some other stores were, e.g. Sears, in their prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks