What's new

PLEASE HELP fixing geometry on 27in i'art (1 Viewer)

Jonathan Dagmar

Supporting Actor
well i got my brand new tv, and i love it. the picute was awesome, sharp, clear. nothing to complain about.

so of course, like an idiot i had to go an screw it up by playing with the service menu. now i have completely screwed up the geometry and cannot even get it close to how it was. I feel very stupid, and that should teach me to mess with things at 4 am.

I know that this isnt going to be a majoc fix, but if someone has this tv could they please, please post the setting they have? I know every tv will be different, but it would at least give me a starting point that i cna tweak.

my model is the 27fa44. please help, i know every tv is different but i till think this will help me get started.

Jonathan Dagmar

Supporting Actor
Hi.

I must admit I am a little disapointed to see that so many people have viewed this thread and not a single person other than myself has replied.

I have looked through the archives to try and find an answer to my question with no luck.

I had hoped I would find some support here.

Jeremy Scott

Second Unit
how about you start by telling us the make?
i am guessing JVC since you said i'art

I have a 36" JVC I'art

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks