What's new

Pioneer Vs Panasonic (1 Viewer)

vinny allgood

Auditioning
Folks,

Can someone share your experience in choosing one of these models? I am building a new home and plan on completing my modest home theater set up in the family room. I have a 2 year old Bose Accoustimass 15 speakers and a Onkyo DS-570 receiver. Prewiring is completed for these devices. Now its decision time for the right plasma tv. I have narrowed my choice to 50' Panasonic or Pioneer Elite Pro models.

Would sincerely appreciate any help on why one is better than the other. I am aware that panasonic price point is much lower than pioneer elite models but pioneer does come with a very sleek look as opposed to panasonic and I also like the external tuner box.

Thanks
V

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Welcome to HTF, Vinny.

FYI, the Basics area is intended strictly for general discussion at the beginner level. For specific model/brand recommendations, please post in the appropriate hardware-related area, which, in this case, is Display Devices. Thanks, and good luck on choosing the best display for your home theater.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks