What's new

PB-10 ISD vs M&K 150 (1 Viewer)

Eric Ha

Stunt Coordinator
I have found that being vastly uninformed on a subject rarely stops a person from spewing forth their opinion. Don't know what you're talking about? No matter, open that yap and start yelping! :)

Vaughan Odendaal

Second Unit
I have found that being vastly uninformed on a subject rarely stops a person from spewing forth their opinion.

Right, sure, but the guy said that SVS subwoofers were crap without researching the product and without hearing the product.

What is his opinion based on? Nothing. It's unfounded. Making unqualified statements about a product that you know nothing about strips you of all credibility, does it not?

--Sincerely,

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
Vince,

Sounds like you are your boss are headed for a splendid long term relationship!:)

Brian

Himanshu_S

Stunt Coordinator
I would have your boss and your parents come over and watch "The Incredibles" once u get the SVS. Make sure to setup a camcorder so that you can record their reaction when they feel the power of SVS :)

SVS was the first speaker I ordered on the web without demoing it. I have NO regrets! I'll definitely consider buying the subwoofer from them again.

Vaughan Odendaal

Second Unit
I ordered it!:) Finally. I will post an in-depth review as soon as I get it. I can't wait. Unfortunately, given that I'm a little broke at the moment, I did not get the sound pressure meter, so I might need some assistance to calibrate the subwoofer.

--Sincerely,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks