What's new

Martin Dew

HTF News Editor
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Real Name
Martin Dew
M&K Sound has unveiled three new compact subwoofers, the 15-inch V15+ ($3,199), 12-inch V12+ ($1,899) and 10-inch V10+ ($1,499). The lifestyle-friendly, small-footprint subwoofers, two of which are THX Certified and M&K App-enabled (V15+ and V12+), all follow on from the former V Series and promise to deliver deep bass in an affordable package.
“With ever more demand for reference bass performance in living rooms and small home cinemas, we believed it was time to overhaul our hugely successful V Series subwoofers to develop the new V+ Series for a wider, décor-conscious, and discerning audience,” said Per Becher, Chief Executive Officer, M&K Sound.
image001-1.jpg

The V15+ has achieved THX Certified Ultra status when using two subwoofers together, and the 12-inch V12+ is THX Certified Select. M&K says its engineers have increased the amplifier power output over the former V Series with the V12+ and V10+ to 400W...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Wow, I guess I lost track of exactly how expensive M&K subs are. I mean, you could get a Seaton Submersive HP+ or PowerSound S3012 (dual 15" and significantly more power) for less than the V15+, or two of them for less than the X15+.

Al.Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Al
I'm trying to figure out what makes them "lifestyle-friendly."
Does it subliminally whisper to your wife, "This is the subwoofer you want in your living room?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks