Paramount: WWF Tough Enough

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeff Kleist, Oct 11, 2001.

1. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Is this exclusive to the WWF's mail order, or will you be selling this at retail? Their shop says "November 1st", but since I haven't seen any press releases or anything I'm worried.
    Jeff Kleist

2. Scott_J

Scott_J Cinematographer

Jeff, I believe the commercial that originally aired for the set during the finale of Tough Enough had those dreaded words: "Not available in stores," meaning you have to pay the price they're selling it for or nothing. Also, I have a feeling that it is the WWF that is releasing it and not Paramount. I find it odd that Paramount would release this in a complete season set, yet only release the much-more popular Survivor in best-ofs (and I doubt syndication issues would affect a Survivor set b/c I don't see the repeats ever being syndicated).

3. Jeff Kleist

Right, but the Paramount logo is on the package, so I figured on the off-chance that it WOULD be hitting the shelves it would be through them. I was hoping Paramount could give me a yay or nay so I know whether I have to call the WWF
    Jeff Kleist
    [Edited last by Jeff Kleist on October 12, 2001 at 08:19 PM]

4. Scott_J

Scott_J Cinematographer

Jeff, from today's update @ DVDFile:

5. Jeff Kleist

Thanks, I saw it over in Software [​IMG] It'll save me $25-30 to wait, so I will [​IMG]
    Jeff Kleist