Paramount: WWF Tough Enough

Jeff Kleist

Executive Producer
Reaction score
Is this exclusive to the WWF's mail order, or will you be selling this at retail? Their shop says "November 1st", but since I haven't seen any press releases or anything I'm worried.
Jeff Kleist

Scott_J

Cinematographer
Reaction score
Website
thoughtsfromscottj.wordpress.com
Real Name
Scott
Jeff, I believe the commercial that originally aired for the set during the finale of Tough Enough had those dreaded words: "Not available in stores," meaning you have to pay the price they're selling it for or nothing. Also, I have a feeling that it is the WWF that is releasing it and not Paramount. I find it odd that Paramount would release this in a complete season set, yet only release the much-more popular Survivor in best-ofs (and I doubt syndication issues would affect a Survivor set b/c I don't see the repeats ever being syndicated).

Jeff Kleist

Executive Producer
Reaction score
Right, but the Paramount logo is on the package, so I figured on the off-chance that it WOULD be hitting the shelves it would be through them. I was hoping Paramount could give me a yay or nay so I know whether I have to call the WWF
Jeff Kleist
[Edited last by Jeff Kleist on October 12, 2001 at 08:19 PM]

Scott_J

Cinematographer
Reaction score
Website
thoughtsfromscottj.wordpress.com
Real Name
Scott
Jeff, from today's update @ DVDFile:
Finally, 1/8 will also see the release of three new MTV titles, which are now distributed by Paramount. Watch for Behind MTV's Tough Enough, WWF: Tough Enough - The First Season, and The Daria Movie: Is It Fall Yet?, which also includes two bonus episodes and a music video. Retail is $19.95 each, with the 3-disc WWF set going fro $39.95.

Jeff Kleist

Executive Producer
Reaction score
Thanks, I saw it over in Software
It'll save me $25-30 to wait, so I will

Jeff Kleist

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Old Bones