What's new

PARAMOUNT: Thanks for the Beverly Hills Cop Series! (1 Viewer)

John Stone

Supporting Actor
I picked up the box set today and just finished watching the first movie. The transfer, music and sound were all excellent. I couldn't be more pleased, great job!
I also watched all the extra features (except the commentary, which I'm looking forward to) and they were all very well done and interesting. It was great to see the cast talk about the film, especially Judge Reinhold, who always cracks me up. I thought that the "locations" section was a very cool extra touch.
I'm so pleased to finally have these movies in my collection--thanks Martin and Paramount for a great release! :emoji_thumbsup:

Rob T

Screenwriter
Yes! Thanks a bunch!
I haven't had a chance to watch any of them yet, but I'll watch the first one tomorrow once I get home from classes. :)

Tony_Faville

Supporting Actor
Watched BHC as well tonight, LOVED it! It's been a long time since I have seen it and it has never looked or sounded this good.

Thanks Paramount.

Now, uh, where's Indy?

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I watched this Beverly Hills Cop last night and it looks good. The extras were worth while, as well. A nice job was done on this film.

I, too, am looking for Indy!

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter
Yes! I'm currently watching the first film, and will follow with the second. (I never really cared for the third film.) This is probably the best this film has ever looked. Another triumph for Paramount!

I can only hope Trading Places looks this good when we finally get that one.

Jonathan_

Second Unit
Did my eyes just deceive me? Did Mr Blythe just write that Trading Places was coming out this year? This is my all time favorite Eddie Murphy movie. It could come in a paper bag & I would pay any amount of money for it. Any possible way you could hint at a possible street date and/or features? Thank You so much!!

Jonathan

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter
Jonathan--

Don't you go giving him any ideas.

Actually, just from looking around, the sales of Beverly Hills Cop look to be doing quite well.

We'll probably get Trading Places in the Fall, I imagine.

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
I watched BHC1 yesterday and I'm working on BHC2 today. I'm pleased with both discs -- especially the Closed Captioning and English Subtitling of the extras.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Martin, I'll add my thanks for BHC, BHC2, and for the news that Trading Places is coming. Along with my existing DVD of 48 Hours to complete the "perfecta", I am rolling in Eddie Murphy 80's heaven. THANKS...great job on these discs!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks