What's new

Pre-Order Beverly Hills Cop III (1994) (4k UHD Combo) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
350180_front.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Beverly Hills Cop III Blu-Ray

Last edited:

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
Wow! Didn't expect this....my favorite of the franchise, as blasphemous as that is to say.

The DVD always looked fine to me, though.

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
LOVE the cover. Is that the original key art?

I always liked the 3rd film. It does feel a bit detached from the previous two but it's still entertaining. It's understandable given the gap between them and this 90's incarnation but if this is the reason people hate on it, that's sad. I've always felt that holding films in a series to the same standards as the original is a big mistake. I always judge each entry on its own merits. .

dietcola

Second Unit
Real Name
les nessman
didn't interest me at the time, so when i finally got around to watching III, it was almost entirely for what john landis would bring to it. some of his style does poke through here and there, and that was enough for me. but yeah, probably at least a couple of years too late to be making a third movie in the series.

Last edited:

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
LOVE the cover. Is that the original key art?

I always liked the 3rd film. It does feel a bit detached from the previous two but it's still entertaining. It's understandable given the gap between them and this 90's incarnation but if this is the reason people hate on it, that's sad. I've always felt that holding films in a series to the same standards as the original is a big mistake. I always judge each entry on its own merits. .
The image of the roller coaster behind him, you mean? I don't think that's original art -- unless I'm mistaken, the key art has always been this:

1702415641418.png

Although I did find this online....

1702415673927.png

JoshZ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joshua Zyber
If you go to IMDb, this is the main image for the movie. Judging by the "May 25" tag at the bottom, it looks to be an original release poster.

This is the artwork I've always associated with the movie.

bhc3.png

You can find foreign variants of it in the image gallery, and it was used on VHS and DVD releases as well.

bhc3vhs.png

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
That's kind of interesting, as I always associated this with the art for the film:

1702502715636.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks