What's new

Paradigm CC-370 (350, any paradigm center) question (1 Viewer)

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
How do you tilt the center?

It's above my TV and I still just "feel" that it's above the TV. It won't fit in the shelf above my TV, so it's on top of my entertainment center which is about a foot above the TV. I want to tilt it downwards, but I don't know what to use...is there anything I can buy that's made for this?

I think it's already, sitting flat, is tilted about 10-15 degrees upwards, when I want it tilting about 10-15 degrees downward, meaning I have to get this thing tilted about 20-30 degrees down to aim where I want it.

Any help -thanks,

ELmO

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Bill Kane

Screenwriter
well, short of building some sort of rack with a front lip, start with putting a nonskid mat, like a 12-14inch computer wrist pad, under the front edge of the center speaker and two 99-cent rubber door stops toward the rear to lift the speaker up and more down-firing.

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
Thanks for this idea, I'll try it out. I was thinking there may be some peg I could get that's made for this (at least I read some speakers actually have spikes for this situation).

Thanks,

ELmO

JohnnyHK

Stunt Coordinator
I'm probably being naive, but couldn't you just turn the center speaker over so that the 10 degree tilt faces down? I know on my CC-350 that the grill fits on either way so you can still have the logo badge facing the right way.

I'm assuming the shielding is on the top and bottom of the speaker to allow you to put it either below or beneath a TV.

John

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
No, the angle is on both the top and bottom, so flipping it over would give you the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xcvbszdfzsfsa
Recent bookmarks