What's new

Palm device to Blackberry (1 Viewer)

wally

Second Unit
Anyone make the Palm OS device to Blackberry jump?

It looks like it's possible to migrate the contact/calender data from the Blackberry website, but wonder if it works as advertised.

I currently have a Palm Tungsten E and am considering the Blackberry Curve.

Stephen Orr

Screenwriter
I went from the TX to a Blackberry Curve back in June. Never looked back.

I was already syncing my Palm with Outlook, and all of my contacts, calendar, etc., synced right up with my Curve. No loss of any data. As long as your Palm and Outlook were synced, then no problem.

And yes, I am addicted to my Curve, although I am looking at upgrading to a Javelin next year (higher resolution screen - I watch and listen to a lot of podcasts). The latest BB desktop manager includes BB Media Sync, which will sync your iTunes downloads with your Blackberry. Love it!

wally

Second Unit

iTunes syncs to Blackberry? That could be a game changer.

I don't have an Outlook account, will that effect results?

Stephen Orr

Screenwriter
What are you using for a calendar? You can sync Google Calendar with the blackberry, and I get ALL of my email forwarded to my gmail account on my Curve.

The iTunes sync only works with unDRM's music and audio podcasts. I manually copy my video podcasts to the BB with the Roxio Media Manager that come with the BB Desktop program.

cicadess

Auditioning
Real Name
LIU
Alliance Leveling guide | Warcraft Underground.com | wow gold & More!
Our Mission. To provide only the best inWOW Gold World of Warcraft Secrets, tips, exploits, videos, and more!

wow Fishing guide
This is a World of Warcraft Fishing guide. If you are looking for ways to make gold please see this Gold Guide. If you are looking for a World of Warcraft leveling guide from 1

World of Warcraft Leveling Guide - horde - WoW - Warcraft Scrolls
WoW horde Leveling wow powerleveling Guide. Achieve level 70 in record time. Over 250 pages of detailed quest instructions
World of Warcraft Leveling Guide | The Litch King
World of Warcraft Leveling Guide You want to get to Level 60 or 70 fast? Then you need a great WoW Leveling

Derek's Alliance and Horde Leveling Guide for World of Warcraft
Derek's Alliance and Horde leveling guide for World of Warcraft on GuruAgent. WOW online role-playing game is actually a massively multiplayer online game that allows for

Horde Leveling Guide | WoW Leveling Guide
Tips on finding a good WOW Horde Leveling Guide Horde Leveling Guide Joanas. WoW Gold Guide Warcraft buy wow gold Riches Warcraft Gold Secrets

World of Warcraft Leveling Guide | The Litch King
World of Warcraft Leveling Guide You want to get to Level 60 or 70 fast? Then you need a great WoW Leveling

Warcraft Druid Leveling Guide | WoW Guide
You should use our archive to easily find the type of guide you looking for!
WOW Power Leveling

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks