Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam

Ozark season 3 trailer finds the Byrde family going all in

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
Better not to watch the trailer. Gives away too much.
Thanks for the warning! I don’t usually watch such promotional things when I’m already planning on watching, anyways, but occasionally do on a whim. I’ll avoid this one.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I think series trailers should be made of only the first episode. Some of them use several episodes. Don't know what is the case here but it revealed a plot point that was unnecessary.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Just finished the second episode of S3.

Kind of hard to talk about it as Netflix drops all 10 episodes at once and not everyone is at the same point.

Will say that I really enjoyed the past two seasons so I was already a big fan going into S3. So far, with two episodes under my belt, I think it lives up to the previous seasons.

There is a spoiler-free HR reviewer that saw all 10 episodes and said that this season is better than the previous:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/r...3yDKd-CGS0rVv3kTNBFZMQhW6yjDSfjG4UGFxhC_prPpM

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I’ve only watched one episode last night, and will also say that it lives up to the first two seasons. It’ll probably take me at least another nine days to finish. A show like this I can’t possibly watch more than one a day.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
OMG! I finished the 10. How long will we have to wait for season 4? I was a long wait for season 3.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
OMG! I finished the 10. How long will we have to wait for season 4? I was a long wait for season 3.

Normally, at least a year between seasons.

However, with the current epidemic, you won't see anything new from this show for at least two or maybe more years.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
What a great show. The only show I like better is Breaking Bad !

I am in the last two episodes.

Will either finish today or tomorrow depending on how adventurous I feel.

I can say, even at this point, it has been a brutal season. The best so far.

Dale124

Auditioning
Real Name
Dale C.
I am really looking forward to season 3, and will start it soon. My wife and I loved the previous 2 seasons. To anyone who has not watched this series yet, I highly recommend it.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Finished the season yesterday afternoon. As I mentioned previously, this season was completely brutal.

By far, the best of the three. Excellent performances, particularly from Laura Linney.

Going to be a long, long time before we see the next season.

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Sheesh, there's a much easier way to launder hundreds of millions of dollars: Arrange a loan from the Deutsche Bank since American banks will no longer give you one because of bankruptcies; arrange for large real estate purchases such as a Palm Beach estate for $48 million; quickly turn around that purchase selling to Russian oligarchs at double the price $90 million. You collect a huge fee and the oligarch now has property that can easily be liquidated for clean cash as needed. And it will be those same oligarchs guaranteeing your loan in the first place through the Deutsche Bank.

So much easier than dealing with Navarro for so much less.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks