What's new

Overture 3's , CC-3 , P-QPS ***FOR SALE*** (1 Viewer)

TimothyH

Auditioning
Up for sale is my 5 speaker surround system. Included are 2
mint condition Overture 3's, 2 mint condition P-QPS shelf or wall mountable surrounds and 1 mint condition CC-3 center channel. All speakers work perfectly. The MSRP prices were as follows: Overture 3's- $2800, P-QPS's $600
and CC-3 $400. You can own this set for less than half that!
The Overture 3's are, in many people's opinion, the finest speakers Infinity has ever produced. They have a 300 watt
amplifier built into each one to power the 4-6.5" subs in each speaker. Most people will never need a seperate subwoofer if they own these! You will be very satisfied if you purchase this set! :D

Kevin George

Stunt Coordinator
i just wanted to chime in and say that imo this set of speakers for $1500 is a great deal. i have owned every single speaker tim is selling here and they have all been great performers.
also, if i remember correctly, for a good amount of time "widescreen review" or "hometheater" (both magazines), were using the ovi 3's in one of there reference listening rooms.....
good luck with your sale tim. someone is going to be very happy when they here this setup!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks