What's new

Pre-Order Out Of Sight (1998) (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
116774-39f3e082a2f551b2ee56550df8f409ee.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Has anyone gotten this? I got one of those annoying "authorize us to let you know when we might get this in" emails from Amazon. Target has it in stock, but it's $8 more.

What's the problem with this one?

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Has anyone gotten this? I got one of those annoying "authorize us to let you know when we might get this in" emails from Amazon. Target has it in stock, but it's $8 more.

What's the problem with this one?
A lot of Kino titles are having in-stock issues with Amazon, especially now with this recent 50% off sale.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
I received my copy on Monday, June 27 (ordered from a Canadian retailer), along with a few other items (Shaft 4k, ESPN Films 30 for 30: Five Year Anniversary Collection, The Horse Soldiers, A Fistful of Dollars 4k, and For a Few Dollars More 4k).

This will probably be weekend viewing for me (after I binge the last two episodes of Stranger Things on Friday).

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
My Amazon order still showed just order received. I cancelled and ordered from deep discount. Still $19.99 and DEEP10 10% off covered the $1.99 shipping.

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
Finally had a chance to watch this today and WOW! It is drop dead gorgeous.

The increased resolution is nice, but it is the HDR that really stands out. Soderbergh shot this with a distinct colorful style in mind and his colors really pop. From an intimate sequence of the two leads in a trunk bathed in the red of a brake light, to the bright yellow prison jumpsuits out in the bright Florida sunlight, this film is tailor-made for 4k.

I'm kind of surprised this isn't being discussed more here. This a really fun Elmore Leonard adaptation with standout performances from the leads on down. It is filled with great dialogue and wonderful little character moments.

I can't recommend this disc highly enough.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

The increased resolution is nice, but it is the HDR that really stands out. Soderbergh shot this with a distinct colorful style in mind and his colors really pop. From an intimate sequence of the two leads in a trunk bathed in the red of a brake light, to the bright yellow prison jumpsuits out in the bright Florida sunlight, this film is tailor-made for 4k.

I'm kind of surprised this isn't being discussed more here. This a really fun Elmore Leonard adaptation with standout performances from the leads on down. It is filled with great dialogue and wonderful little character moments.

Mine just arrived today from Amazon. I will get to it in the coming days.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin

Thank you for that. I saw this film when it was new but I didn't think it was anything special and I've never bothered to see it again. However you've made me think about buying this disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks