What's new

Opinions please new tv for my parents have to decide between Sanyo and JVC (1 Viewer)

John-Miles

Screenwriter
They just want a nice utility tv they dont much care about features, and well there are two tv's we are looking at. a JVC AV-27330 and a sanyo tv that walmart has for 390 dollars. odd thing was the Sanyo was advertising 400 lines of resolution, what do they mean by this?

any and all opinions are welcome.

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
Go with the JVC. Check the specs on JVC's website. 400 lines of resolution sounds low for a 27" Sanyo. JVC has 600 aswell as component input for DVD.

Kevin

Greg Kolinski

Second Unit
Ive had a couple of tube JVC TV's, a 27in the bedroom and a 36 4 or 5 years ago.I was/am very happy with both of them.Enough that I jumped out a bought their first RPTV widescreen AV65WP30,got an open box floor unit for $1600:D for that price I love it,It does all the stuff it nees to do,just lacks some of the "bells and whistles"some of the other companys have.

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
Go for the JVC. My bedroom television is pushing 10 years old and it is still as good as the day I bought it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trackername123
Recent bookmarks