What's new

Online DVD retailer ? (1 Viewer)

Dave Pobuda

Stunt Coordinator
After waiting a week after the release date to receive my copy of The Matrix Reloaded I have decided I need to find a new source. This is the third time now that DVDPlanet has dropped the ball. Three strikes and they are out in my book!

Anyone have another srce they can recommend ?

TIA,

Dave

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I'll second Pauls recomend. Amazon may be slightly higher at times, but it's worth it. I've been purchasing DVD's from Amazon every month for about 4 years now and I've only had to return like 2 DVD's (out of about 200-250 I've ordered from them).

The shipping has always been timely as well. :emoji_thumbsup:

p.s. I don't know about other sites, but when I did have to return the DVD, Amazon let me print out a prepaid mailing label.

Mark Bendiksen

Screenwriter
I highly recommend digitaleyes.net. I've been using them for the past couple of years and have been very impressed with their service. Their prices are competitive and I almost always receive pre-ordered discs by their intended release dates. I think if you give them a shot you'll be very satisfied.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Amazon. Expensive. Period.
Expensive? Perhaps by a few bucks, which is well worth it for the highest-quality packaging I've ever seen and customer service, and can be covered by Share the Love. I'm getting the Two Towers EE for 23 bucks, for example. And free shipping, too, which is better than most paid shipping (since I always use free shipping, and my preorders ship on either Sunday or Monday of the release week, and I receive the shipment on Tuesday or Wednessday).

But maybe that's just me...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks