What's new

onkyo 595 have 1? GET 1 (1 Viewer)

john harshman

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
john
for a while i have had the upgrade bug and last night i went to CC to pick up the Onkyo 595 and do my own in home test. Well this unit blew my POS kenwood VR309 out of the water. bass is tight and LOUD! i dont need my bass shakers now. my pw2200 sounds like it did when i listened to it at the store. my m7 and m3 sing. i even love the remote, it learns and even controls my dish pvr501. last night i was in heaven. Now today i know i will have to disconnect it and find a cheaper source then CC.(i know CC sucks but only store in my area to carry it) does sears carry this or could some one give me a reputable online dealer? the $499 price tag at CC is too much if i can get it cheaper
thanks

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jeremy Anderson

Screenwriter
J&R are authorized Onkyo dealers (meaning the warranty will be honored) and I've heard of several people getting the 595 there for less than $400 SHIPPED! Their price is $399, but you can talk them down if you see it somewhere else cheaper (like Crazy Eddie's). Check them out athttp://www.jandr.com.

Kevin_P

Grip
hi
i got mine from onecall.com for 389 shipped. jandr was out of stock at the time, so i got it down to 389 shipped with them. next thing i did was call onecall, and they matched the price on the spot and sent it that day.
it worked out well :)
-kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BioProf
Recent bookmarks