What's new

Onix and AvsForum (1 Viewer)

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
Hey when I was in college I bought a no named brand of speakers from a store that was like the white van.. no brand names, I liked how they looked and sounded and I had to get rid of the 4, 200 lb. Kenwoods that I bought while in the military (boy sometime I wish I still had those, remember the quad days) anyway they served me well for many years until I got married and then got some money for updating my gear.

Brandon^B

Auditioning

LOL. Too funny!

Hehe, speakers from a van. Many years back I was approached by some people in a white van selling speakers. I had no idea what was going on. I wonder now what brand they were trying to pawn off. :rolleyes

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor
Those Paradymes of yours blow goats! My Dogg Digital speakers are WAY better!!! They remind me of being in a titty bar!:D

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
Hey Brandon^B... Try the Onix fourm too. Its not just all about Rocket or Ref speakers and such. folks there have just about all types of equipment and speakers and are very helpful... av123.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks