What's new

OMG. You Rock My World! (1 Viewer)

Adam Barratt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I just saw the freakiest thing I've ever seen on TV. Michael Jackson's new video for You Rock My World (I'm sure some of you have seen it).
It starts with Michael Jackson and Chris Tucker in a Chinese restaurant deciding to go after some women that walk past the window (the 'guy talk' is absolutely freakin' hilarious, and not intentionally so).
I used to think Tucker wasn't much of an actor, but if he doesn't win an Oscar for not laughing his ass off at the whole scene then there's no justice in the world.
Jackson eventually gets into a bar brawl with Billy Drago and Michael Madson in the video (at this point I was seriously LMAO), and we get a cameo from Marlon Brando (!). I've seen some bizarre stuff on TV, but this is the new king of weird. I couldn't decide if it was more bizarre than creepy or vice versa.
We don't get to see Jackson up-close very often, and this video explains why. Whoever thought close-ups would be a good idea made a big mistake. Trust me, he looks less realistic than Jar-Jar Binks.
Kinda sad really, but so surreal you just can't turn away.
Adam

Adam Barratt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Don't worry, Gilbert. It's starting to wear off, but I still get a big grin every time I think of it. I was in need of something to laugh about, and this was just the ticket. :)
Adam

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
I sooooo need to see this video now after Adam's comments. :)
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Link Removed - DVD Reviewer
Link Removed / AOL IM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

JakeR

Stunt Coordinator
Don't go looking for the video just yet, guys. It's available overseas, but not in the States. Probably sometime next week.
I like the song, curious to see the video. Tried to d/l it and it didn't work.
I'm not ashamed to say I love Michael's music, but I will be forever confused as to why he butchered his appearance voluntarily.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks