What's new

Odyssey 5 - 1x17 - Follow the Leader (1 Viewer)

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
well I liked this episode better than last weeks Total Recall/Matrix Episode. I must admit I thought the end was going to be similar to episode 12 (Begotten).

It is will be interesting to see how the season ends, I hope it won't be a cliff hanger.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, it was. Frankly, with only 3 eps left, I have this awful feeling we'll be left on the eternal cliffhanger ;(

There should be a law against shows in the first season having cliffhanger finales. Joss knew it was a bad idea to have one in the first season of Buffy damnit, others should too

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Um, so whats happening? Did Taggert come back? How did it happen? We're not gettin the remaining episodes over here...

Ric

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Ric, there are mystical ways for US fans to see them, check your email

I'll do a synopsys for you if you want, but Taggart is back in the saddle, yes

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
What! There are new episodes on? Friday was Ep #107. I didn't see anything on the schedule for new eps.

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
Doh! I did see that ep 17 was been aired on the Feb 16 I think. Is that a new one?

Edit: Nevermind, the new eps are listed as being shown on Showtime Beyond every Sunday night at 10pm (et). What is showtime beyond? I don't get it via DirecTV.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Showtime Beyond is another Showtime Channel which features alot of Sci-Fi and Horror movies. I get it on DISH Network.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks