What's new

Odd request / Raiders of the Lost Ark Reel (1 Viewer)

MichaelO

Stunt Coordinator
Hey there, how's everyone? I have searched and searched and searched with no luck. I am posting this request in this forum just because this is where the original thread (or at least a link to it) was originally posted many moons ago so I thought someone might remember what I am talking about if I posted it here.

Back some years ago, before the Indiana Jones DVD's were released on our favorite format (in fact, they were merely a dream) you guys or at least some of you went to the HTF National meet in Hollywood. You got to tour Paramount Studios and someone took a picture of the Raiders of the Lost Ark film reels in their vault/storage. A link to the pictures from the meet were posted in this forum and one of them was of the Raiders film reels. I ran across some old film reels and I was going to paint / mark them up to resemble the actual film reels however I have been unable to track down that picture. By any chance, does it still exist? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Michael

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
All the pictures from all the HTF meets were lost when the server died last year. :frowning: I think Ron and Packy have been trying to restore them, but I'm not sure where that stands right now.

Hopefully the person who took the original photo still has it and sees this thread. . .

MichaelO

Stunt Coordinator
That's a shame as there were a lot of good photos. Hopefully they will be able to restore them all. And yes, if the person who originally took the picture still has it I really would appreciate a link to it if you can post it somewhere or perhaps you could email it to me. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks