What's new

OC Season 2 Big or Small Box? (1 Viewer)

Josh_HI

Second Unit
I was just wondering does anyone know if the OC season 2 will be coming out in the big box that the original season 1 sets came out in or the small ones they are making now for season 1? Has anyone got an early copy? I really hope it is the big box....atleast for the first few.

If not it will screw up my sets.:frowning:

John*D

Second Unit
The WB's past 3 seasons of SMALLVILLE have all used the same style packaging as each previous season.

So the same should go for the OC, as it also used that same book-style of Digipak.

Although the WB uses a variety of styles of packaging for their shows, it should be consistent between the different seasons of a show. (:angry: Hear that UNIVERSAL?)

EDIT: According to WB's web site the packaging is called DVD DIGISTAK for both seasons. So I guess it'll be the same style.

* While on WB's store site, I found a mini dvd release of the Pilot episode of the OC for $8. The strange thing is, AMAZON doesn't have this, but they seem to have a lot of WB's other mini dvd releases, including several tv show pilots.

http://whvcmt.warnerbros.com/WHV_MAR...assetID=813649

http://whv.warnerbros.com/WHVPORTAL/...t.jsp?OID=6044

:b I still have yet to watch my season 1 set of the OC. I got so much stuff to watch, that I've finally decided to stop buying until I'm caught up.

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
I wouldn't be too certain about consistency. They didn't change packaging until around April/May this year, so that's probably why Smallville hasn't been affected yet. Prime example being Gilmore Girls which used to have the big packaging for seasons 1 and 2, but season 3 is the smaller one. I think they even re-released the first two seasons in the smaller packaging.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks