What's new

Ntnl Geo ROTK disc review? (1 Viewer)

BobH

Stunt Coordinator
Anybody seen this? Release date 12/16/03 but maybe someone got an early copy? Anything worthwhile or just philisophical ramblings (see Amazon listing)?

Marvin Richardson

Supporting Actor
But will this eventually be released in the Extended Return of the King giftset? If so, I'll definitely hold off, as the Beyond the Movie for Fellowship had a few extra bits in it. Nothing worth buying the set just to get, but I'll be buying the deluxe giftset anyway.

Dan Kaplan

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks, Martin.

I caught part of the first one on TV some time back and found it interesting, but that was before I had gotten the FOTR extended edition, which made most of the material redundant. I've been trying to decide if I want to get the various National Geographic releases to round out the ol' LOTR set, but I'm afraid Rob's impression and the Digitally Obsessed review may have convinced me against it. I haven't even gotten to the extras yet on The Two Towers EE...

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks