What's new

Not too many movies are so bad that they anger me, but 'SOUL SURVIVOR' is one! (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
When it comes to horror movies, i'm not too discriminating, I know that they exsist, essentially, to provide cheap thrills and pass a couple of hours away. So I try not to question those as much as other genre's...even though I know I should.
Anyway, I bought this movie 'Soul Survivors' because I kinda get a kick out of all these 'Scream' type movies, hey, it's a charactor flaw alright ;), and without a doubt this movie is the worst piece of complete shit i've seen in some time! It was indescibable how much agony I was in waiting for it to end (I believe in watching all films from beginning to end no matter how bad they are).
I was sitting their getting genuinly upset that this film was this ridiculous, I mean not even 'Battlefield Earth' brought out those demons in me, at least I laughed at 'BE', I got SOME level of enjoyment out of it. But 'SS' is a miracle of bad filmmaking, it was basically a rip off of 'Carnival of Souls' without the mood, atmosphere, and scares.
I don't know why i'm telling you this, but I just had to vent.

Dennis

Second Unit
I believe in watching all films from beginning to end no matter how bad they are.
Me too, even if I have to fast forward to save myself from the excruciating pain of sitting through it. :D
I did it with that one and Thir13en Ghosts. Watched them till the bitter end.

Brad_V

Second Unit
I've said the same thing... I was patiently sitting through the movie expecting it to have a surprise-twist ending to make up for the rest of the running, running, and more running, but then it ends like it was a season of "Dallas." (Or was that "Knots Landing?") Probably the worst decent-budget movie I saw all year.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Yeah, this movie was pretty bad.
But the ONLY thing I liked about it was that, I liked the certain "l;ook" of the movie.
i don't know, something about it's look was really interesting to me.
P.S.
I too, watch EVERY movie from begining to end.
I plan on tackeling EVERY movie made in Hollywood till the day I die.

Chris Lock

Second Unit
> All films? That's quite an undertaking! How many do you have left?
It's the HTF All Films Challenge. (Deadline 12/31/02) Yeah, the worst part is that they keep making more, so just when you think you're almost done... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks