What's new

Non-Stop Review (1 Viewer)

DisneySwan1990

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sagalina Hazzan
Hello guys!!! I'm gonna be talking about the hot new action-thriller flick starring Ireland's #1 Hollywood Superstar: Liam Neeson, it's Non-Stop!!! An awesome, edge of your seat flick that's literally "Taken" 35,0000 ft. above!!!!So people, did ya see this film? You planning to see it? Are you Liam Neeson's #1 fan? Then let me know below!!!!

Yavin

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ben Mk
Collet-Serra doesn't stray too far from the formula of his previous feature, Unknown. As with that film, Neeson is dropped smack in the middle of a Hitchcockian mystery that only he's qualified to solve — one that requires not only some deductive reasoning on his part, but also a bit of good ol' fashioned brute force. Luckily, we the audience know that he's up to the task, as we've seen him do it before, and the schtick has yet to grow tired. Most of the fun of the film is watching Neeson tear his way through the plane like a bat out of hell, trying to get to the bottom of things. Occasionally, when he encounters an obstacle that his intellect can't overcome, that's when the gloves come off (or the handgun comes out). And that's when the picture ascends to a higher altitude. The action scenes in the close quarters of Economy Class are visceral and brutally satisfying, even if they are too few and far between, proving yet again that nobody messes with Mr. Neeson and lives to tell the tale.
3.5 out of 5.

My official review can be found here.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Reviews from critics are mixed. But 22K+ audience members have the Rotten Tomatoes score at about 73% right now. My wife and I are going to a matinee today. I'll share my thoughts sometime this evening.

Mark

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Went into the theater with expectations for a relatively fast-paced action-thriller popcorn flick, and that's exactly what we got! 'Non-Stop' is a terrific ride from beginning to end. Yes, the finale is over the top, but hardly what I'd describe as "unbelievable". Audiences are going to eat it up!

The Booth Bijou gives 'Non-Stop' 4 out of 5 stars. If you don't go in expecting cinematic high art, you'll likely enjoy yourself.

Mark

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Mark Booth said:
Went into the theater with expectations for a relatively fast-paced action-thriller popcorn flick, and that's exactly what we got! 'Non-Stop' is a terrific ride from beginning to end. Yes, the finale is over the top, but hardly what I'd describe as "unbelievable". Audiences are going to eat it up!

The Booth Bijou gives 'Non-Stop' 4 out of 5 stars. If you don't go in expecting cinematic high art, you'll likely enjoy yourself.

Mark
Same here, enjoyed it a lot as I was thoroughly entertained. My attending audience was making positive comments about it as we left the theater.

Ejanss

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
EricJ
DisneySwan1990 said:
Hello guys!!! I'm gonna be talking about the hot new action-thriller flick starring Ireland's #1 Hollywood Superstar: Liam Neeson, it's Non-Stop!!! An awesome, edge of your seat flick that's literally "Taken" 35,0000 ft. above!!!!So people, did ya see this film? You planning to see it? Are you Liam Neeson's #1 fan? Then let me know below!!!!
At this point, when I see Liam Neeson's name--and nothing else--on a movie poster, I literally think "(sigh) O-kayyyy--Who kidnapped his family THIS time? :rolleyes: "

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I thought this film was okay, not entirely riveting, but fine for its thriller genre. Liam Neeson's Bill the Air Marshall character has a lot of contend with as he is somehow framed in real time while on a flight to London as the master hi-jacker, all the while trying to figure out who the real hi-jacker is on the plane, and there are plenty of suspects to keep the audience guessing.

In light the Malaysian Air 370, its release is scarily prescient.

I give it 2.5 stars, or a grade of C+.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I enjoyed this movie but have no desire to go see it again or heavily recommend it to others.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks