What's new

NOBODy will better it this time!!! (1 Viewer)

stewart borland

Stunt Coordinator
Back in May when I took delivery of Monarch of the Glen Season 2, I started a thread which defied any of you to list a worse 'extra' than was on that DVD - a great interview with Susan Hampshire - only problem was, it was the exact same one as was on the season 1 disc too!

Well guess what guys - I just received disc 2 of season 3 (disc one is on the way!)... and it's on this one too:angry: :angry: :angry:

Quite appart from that, I've had to buy two, 2 disc sets (I think the interview may well be on both sets as well!!) yet there are only two episodes on disc 2 (the interview fits on disc one) - cut the (now) triple shown interview, save a disc & save you customers some money?? (Or is that just a Scotsman talking... we did make the Grand Canyon when we dropped that 10 pence coin down a crack ;) )

So, challenge is out - let's see any of you beat that!

stewart borland

Stunt Coordinator
Wow... pan & scan... must watch out for that one! But seriously, who in there right mind would put the same interview on four different seasons discs?

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
True that, could have at least found interviews with other cast members?
The Harryhausen featurette I could understand a bit more as they are different movies, but different seasons of a show is a bit much.

Sarah S

Second Unit
Disk cover art on the early releases of the Disney movie was listed as a special feature. Yep, they listed the silk screen design on the dvd itself as a special feature.

stewart borland

Stunt Coordinator
Just thought I'd update you guys....

Yes, you've guessed it! My pre-order is in for season four's four disc set... and guess what's there AGAIN TWICE :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Must watch my blood pressure.

Now let's see anybody beat it this time?

stewart borland

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, Region 2, but although it's shown on BBC over here, the DVD's are put out by Acorn Media UK. I don't think they're out on Region 1.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Ahhh....ok. I was confused.

BBC released the first series over here, but that's all. Stewart, you might want to have the thread moved to the Regional area of HTF.

Gord

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks