What's new

Nip/Tuck (1 Viewer)

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle

Well said! back to the topic at hand, I love this show and have seen every episode since the pilot. To me it is a great show that much like it's older sibling The Shield is tightly written and will draw you in with each episode. However, like others have said it can be a bit graphic with various sex and surgery scenes. I'd suggest that if you're squeemish about blood and surgery that you really think it over. Otherwise, if you're looking for a good show with nice writing I'd say go for it.

Andreas_K

Stunt Coordinator
Nip/Tuck is one of my favourite shows and one of the best blind buys I have ever made. I don't see anything harmful in it but that must be left for each individual to decide for themselves.
Personally I can't watch surgery scenes in a documentary environment or on some other shows so I was a bit sceptical because of what I had read on the show online - to my surprise on Nip/Tuck I have no problem with those scenes. I think that is amazing (and wierd ;) ).

I find some of the computer generated shots in C.S.I. much more graphic (I close my eyes on a few of those) so I don't see why stuff like that can be a pro for the #1 show in America and a bad thing (or a big deal at least) on another one.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member

Thank you. Your review is among the ones that convinced me to blind-buy the First Season!

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
HAHA. Nice!!! And Im sure you loved it too. I cant wait for the 2nd season to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks