What's new

Nintendo Gamecube $149 (1 Viewer)

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
SMB was the best $30 I've spent all year. The replay value is insane, and SMB2 is going to be ballistic.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
the two mini-games Monkey Fighting and Monkey Race are just about worth the cost of the game! They are really fun.
Come on Dave, Monkey Target has got to be one of the most addictive and fun 4 player games ever to step footon a console. I can't tell you how many hourse wasted away as we so desperately tried to land our poor little monkeys on that 300 point spot.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Romier - I was playing a rented SMB, with no instructions. The Target game was infuriating initially. I started getting the hang of it later, but it never grabbed me like the others. I found boxing to be the most fun :)
I was surprised, though, that the single player game didn't amuse me as much as I expected. I like puzzle games, and figured I'd really dig it since it got rave reviews. But I found it do be decent, above average I guess, but not spectacular. Maybe I just need to give it more time.
When I buy my NGC (I was playing on my brother-in-law's over Xmas), I'll probably get it, to try again.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Right now I wish I was a member of GameSpot Complete so I could watch those Zelda videos...

Can anyone tell me how amazing they really are?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks