What's new

Nintendo DS has a new look (1 Viewer)

Marc Bax

Second Unit
A tenfold improvement over the original design. They'll still have to prove the true usefulness of the 2nd screen to get me onboard. A huge step in the right direction though.

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
I like the new design (at least what you can tell from the pictures), but I think you'll really have to play this one firsthand to get an idea of how well it'll work.

Maybe there'll be another rental promotion like with the Virtual Boy?

For those that don't (or don't want to ) remember, Nintendo and Blockbuster ran a huge Virtual Boy promotion where you could rent the system and 2 games for a weekend for like 10 bucks-the justification being that you had to experience it to really understand they hype. Of course, it was still pretty bad, but that's beside the point-at least they tried to sell people on it and let them decide for themselves.

Rodrick

Second Unit
I have a nintendo video game that looks just like it but it plays Donkey Kong. Remember those 2 screen games with just original gameboy graphics.

I am meaning to say that still with the DS the screen sizes are still way too small. But I like the idea of 2 slots for old games and the new. And the cuteness of the game cartridges.

I am a fan of cartridge game systems.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks