What's new

Nikkon 950 digital camera (1 Viewer)

Stan Rich

Stunt Coordinator
Apparently you either don't want to sell or????

In either case a reply or explanation is warranted.

Donald Shrum

Stunt Coordinator
Stan, since day one, there was someone that stated he was going to buy it. I give him till monday. Sorry I couldn't get to you. If the deal falls through, its yours.

Donald

Donald Shrum

Stunt Coordinator
LOL!!! The person I was talking about was you. I sent you my info and was waiting for a reply or payment. Didn't realize it was you. Do you want it or not?

Donald

Stan Rich

Stunt Coordinator
Donald I requested a shipping method??asked how much to ship priority to 48088 and you didn't reply.
I will buy the camera for the agreed upon price of $160.00
Will also request you ship COD...guarantee payment upon receipt.Referances and home phone will be furnished.
Stan

Chuck Frady

Second Unit
Stanley,

I wouldn't be too hard on Donald about this whole camera biz. I am privy to what is going on here between you two, and for all your posturing about "I do what I say I am going to do". You and I both know that your word is not as firm and reliable as you would have others to believe.

Remember the Daewoo DVD player that you were to send me with the Kenwood receiver? remember the many emails I sent to you before I finally found out that you decided to not send me the dvd player?

Perhaps you should rethink your stance on the camera and Donald, and remember that shit happens.

happy holidays.

Chuck

Stan Rich

Stunt Coordinator
In a way your right...however had i sent you money and you ignored my e-mails and didn't have the decency to stay in touch the ending may have been different.Although if I remember I did get 3 or 4 different ship dates from you..at least you replied.
Donals has numerous other items for sale on this forum and hopefully the other buyers will have better luck with him than I did.Wonder why he refused to send me his phone number as I'd requested???????
Would appreciate that s-video cable to.
Glad the receiver is working out for you...
Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Chuck Frady

Second Unit
Hi Stan,

Actually you didn't send me money. Remember this was a straight trade. No money exchanged hands.

By the way, the s-video cable, and digital monitor adapter was in the box that you refused to pick up at the post office that contained the other items we had agreed to trade for your dvd player. I will open up the box and send you the video card accessories that were in there.

Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks