What's new

Nice Cambridge Surround II 5.1 Speakers (1 Viewer)

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
:star: :star: :star: Here's something your wife wants for Christmas! :star: :star: :star:
I just upgraded to Cambridge Soundworks' Newton Surrounds and am selling a spendid pair of Surround II 5.1 Speakers with the desirable off-white finish.
Link Removed
(Please note: My speakers are white.)
The Cambridge Blurb:
"The Surround II 5.1 speakers are the ideal surround sound speakers for many room applications. They use MultiPole technology so they can be switched from dipole (diffuse radiation) to bipole (direct radiation) operation. This makes them the ideal speakers for use with any surround sound system, especially Dolby Digital systems which send distinctly different signals to the right and left surround speakers. The MultiPole switch alters the directionality of the speakers. Dipole mode sends the mid- and high-frequency output along the side walls, so all the listeners hear a diffused, enveloping sound. Bipole mode concentrates this output toward the listening area, providing more precise imaging."
Couldn't have said it better myself. Anyhow, Surround II 5.1 speakers list for $249. Mine are refurbs (they look and work great) and come with original box and packaging. I will sell them for $75, which includes shipping to the Continental U.S.
I will also consider trades for a full-size Vikings helmet, a trumpet or other smaller brass instrument, a Proton table radio (extra speaker is a plus!), or a copy of MS Works 2002 (must be new and unregistered).

Martin G

Second Unit
Are you still interested in a small brass inst? I have an old trumpet that i could trade for them. I don't have email at the moment, but you can email me at [email protected] and i will get it within the week.
Martin

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
Martin--I sent you an e-mail. The trumpet sounds interesting. I am primarily interested in cash for the speakers at this point, but send me some details!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks