What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

New to the site (1 Viewer)

Steve.Carr

Auditioning
Hey gents, writing from Iraq here. I've been trying to find a decent hom theater forum for a while and this one seems like it has a decent amount of good people and knowledge.

I'm just entering into home theater and I'm learning more every day. I've got a large deployment check coming when i get back home stateside form here in 2 weeks...I figure a little investing and a little for me is a good way to go!!

Anyhoo, just a little about me. I'm stationed at Hill AFB, Ut. I'm an Explosive Ordnance Disposal tech...basically a bombsquad guy. I've been in Iraq for the past 6 months disarming the roadside bombs that everyone hears about in the news...great job satisfaction, just doesn't quite pay enough (if you know what I mean...risk/reward type thing!:D )

Anyway, i look forward to picking up some good info and sharing things I've come across.

Steve

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
so the last thing you want is an earth shattering sub woofer? :D

Seriously, Welcome and return home safely!!!!!

Jay Taylor

Supporting Actor
Welcome to the forum Steve. We appreciate the dangerous work that you do to protect our troops. Thank you for your service to our country. :emoji_thumbsup:

Sharing things like this??? ;)

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Steve, after what you've gone through "a little for you" is most deserved. Treat yourself nice!

You will find all the info you want on this site. It is an incredible resource.

Thank you for your service to your country. You and your fellow soldiers are the greatest!

Steve

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Steve,
Welcome and let me join the others in thanking you for your service. Especially you, I can't imagine a more important job.

40 years ago I was sort of east of where you're located, so I know a little about how you may feel and will feel when you get home.
Be patient with the family and just feel free to tell them you need some space.

Best to ya...

Henry

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks