What's new

New! Sanyo PLV-Z1 and 100" screen-FS!!! (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
This projector is 1 month old with about 15 hours on it. fantastic picture with backlit remote. All original packaging. Bought this brand new-not refurbished. Also comes with a pull down 100" screen also 1 month old. Original MSRP for both was $2700. the screen is heavy and also has original packaging.

$750 shipped...

Bryce_H

Stunt Coordinator
Why are you selling it?

BTW, I grew up in Yarmouth, Maine. Don't see many mainers here.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Bryce,

I lived in Co. while in the Air Force. I am selling it due to mostly lack of use. I bought it a month ago and used it for 2 saturdays. less than 15 hours.

My basement is not finished yet which means I was going to use it in my living room. Well I have no light control at all. French door and about 5 other very large windows in an open design. That with having to set-up the screen and run the cables each time-it drove my wife nuts. I

I just ordered a basic 46" widescreen and will have to make due with that for now.

I would love to keep it but can't keep the widescreen and projector.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
$590 shipped for the sanyo Z1. This is a good deal for a projector not even broken in. Still has that "new" smell...

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
god... you are killing me with that price... i just bought the 24' lcd on the forums here.. if i didnt.. i'd be all over this, goodluck with your sale!

WallyB

Agent
Does that $560 include the screen? If not, how much more to throw it in? I have a buddy who might jump on the deal.

Thanks.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Would also do $495 and shipping. C'mon somebody must want this. Not a refurb and only a few movies on it. This is a discount of $180 of what I paid to BandH.

$495 and shipping...

Check out wwww.projectorcentral.com and read the reviews.

mark alan

Supporting Actor
I have had my Z1 for over 2.5 years and it is a great projector, even if it is an older generation. I paid $1500 for it at the time.

Buy the man's projector.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Thanks Mark.

I am sure I can get more on Flea-bay but am trying to pass on a deal. I can't give it away but am willing to give someone a fantastic projector for a steal.

mike_frontier

Supporting Actor
Kick Butt man!!!!

How long did the auction last?

I have a 1HD which is basically the same as the Z1, but I am not sure if I am ready to give mine up yet. I have 2400 hrs on mine and still on its original lamp :D. I enjoy this PJ in my theater room. :)
Congrats on your sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks