What's new

New Keepcase version of Willy Wonka!! (1 Viewer)

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland

Just saw today a new keepcase version of Where Eagles Dare with mostly the same artwork, but dropping the "Clint Eastwood Collection" header. WB is certainly revisiting the snappers!

Kyle Field

Auditioning

I was actually curious about this since I was interested in picking up the WW2 Battlefront Box set. Where Eagles Dare, The Dirty Dozen, and Battlefield were previously released in snappers. Was at a best Buy today (in So Cal) but didn't see and of these titles or the box set. Where did you see this?

I'm planning on buying the Wonka keepcase release then returning the snapper, which I bought previously, but haven't opened.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
It was at Laser Blazer in West L.A.

I forgot WED was part of the set also. That seems to be one of the prime times they redo the snappers.

Scott Hamilton

Stunt Coordinator
I am hoping WB dumps all the snappers inventory to some stores for a cheap price ($6.48 CDN) like they did with some of the Clint Eastwood Collection to Walmart.

Phong

Agent
Hey all. It's been a long long time since I've checked in here. In case you don't recognize my name, I had my 15 minutes of fame in the DVD community as the guy that started the Willy Wonka petition, probably also inspiring a slew of other petitions.

Decided to check in on my HTF friends and saw this thread. This is great news, as I hate snappers as much as the next guy. Despite this, I don't know if I will be double-dipping just to get a new case.

Maybe I should start another petition to ban snappers? ;)

RyanAn

Screenwriter
As cool as a keepcase is, I would not get rid of my current edition just because it is a snapper. I am very happy with the special features, but if they added something special, like an even more up-to-date update on the cast... then maybe so.

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks