JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Just to remind you fans!
New Family Guy with Meg having a nudist boyfriend

Jim__B

Stunt Coordinator
This show is great as was tonight episode. It seems to push the limit in each new episode. This is about the only show that I know of that can make me laugh though out the whole 30 minutes. What suprises me is that this show is on at 8 o'clock. But that does not matter just as long as FOX leaves it on.

StephenA

Screenwriter
This show, the Simpsons, King of the Hill, and Boston Public are the only shows I consistantly watch on Fox. It's a routine for me. Family Guy is always funny. At first my mom hated it, now she loves it. I often say that Peter and Homer would be best of friends. Tonight's show was hilarious.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
I just completely lost it when Stewie was mocking the girl for quoting the Weakest Link. It's a common gag on Family Guy to drag out a bit like that. I love that! I chuckled at first, but when Stewie just kept going, I lost it.

The other great moment was Quagmire:

"Oh- oh- oh- does anyone have a towel?"

Ben Chick

Agent
I just read at dvdtalk.com (on the TV forum: Tick thread) that Family guy has been cancelled. Can anyone officially confirm this?

Michael Dueppen

Stunt Coordinator
planetfamilyguy.com has a popup window saying that it isn't looking good for Family Guy. (they don't say it's cancelled yet). I love this show. One of my favorite shows ever.

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Another great episode. Everytime I watch Family Guy I know I am going to laugh my ass off and I have never been dissapointed. I really hope this show doesn't get cancelled.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
This family guy was awesome... I was laughing my ass off all through it.. The weakest link was funny, supersoaker was hilarious, Quagmire... oh god it was all sooo funny.. this is the only show on TV that has EVER gotten me laughing so much so consistently!
Ohyeah, i found a booboo... n the first time stewie and olivia do their duet, olivia starts off with a pink dress but at the end of that scene when they sit on the piano, she wears a blue one... :D

Don Black

Screenwriter
"That 80's Show" Fox supports? But Family Guy they cancel? Something is seriously wrong with that network.

Travis D

Second Unit
I think Family Guy pushes the envelope way more than any other show out there. The one thing that just stood out in my mind as something I NEVER thought would be allowed on TV was the NGA (National Gun Association) instructional video.

"And remember, guns don't kill people, dangerous minorities do..."

My jaw dropped as I saw that. How it dodged the protest bullet is beyond me.

Also Quagmire kills me.

"Hello, 911, it's Quagmire. Yeah, it's stuck in a window this time."

Bob Morgan

Stunt Coordinator
"I've got Busch"

Jesus, but this show is hilarious!

I just couldn't stop laughing when they visited the nudist family's house.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks