What's new

New Discount Home Video Store (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
So, like many of you, I just got a letter from the folks that ran the Twilight Time store (not the company) and it seems they have just launched a discount Blu-ray and DVD site.

There is a limited initial selection with more promised to come. The prices are pretty competitive, and from what I have price-matched thus far, some are even lower than Amazon. There also seems to be quite a few titles that I had thought were out of print.

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]Introducing Discount Home Video - a new site from the people behind the Twilight Time Movies store. Let us know what you think![/TD]

[TD valign="top"] View this email in your browser [/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh in Gone with the Wind, available now Welcome to
Ronald, based on our past relationship with you at Twilight Time Movies, we wanted to let you know we are launching a new DVD and Blu-ray store: Discount Home Video . We are the same group of movie-loving web geeks who were behind the scenes running the Twilight Time Movies store. We just launched a brand new site and fulfillment center. We have a new partner who buys overstock titles (many no longer available at retail) directly from the studios and is allowing us to make them available to you at discount prices. You will find movies from all genres: TV series , documentaries , some numbered limited-edition box sets , and more! We are starting the launch with a small group of titles, but will be adding more each week. We have limited quantities of many titles, so when they are gone, they will be gone . In the weeks ahead, you will want to check back often -- consider each visit an adventure with this dynamic inventory, you never know what will be added or sold out.

We invite you to check out the new store and tell us what you think of the site and the variety of the titles.

Ready to order? We ship next business day via USPS and Fed Ex (currently U.S. only). We take PayPal, Amazon Pay, and all major credit cards. Apple Pay is coming soon.

If you have any trouble placing your order at Discount Home Video , simply reply to this email and we'll be happy to help. [/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Ron, I posted this in the Blu-ray forum this morning as well. Feel free to combine threads or delete mine entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks