What's new

New Amazing Race? (1 Viewer)

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
I remember hearing that we would be, sometime last year, and I think it was to start in February. I could be wrong though. Loved that show!

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I believe they're going to do what they did last year, and run it in Survivor's slot over the summer. Sort of a bummer that there's only one a year now, but I'm looking forward to it.

Supposedly, they were considering an All-Star Race as an option, but I don't know whether that's happening or not.

ChrisC

Grip
From what I heard, Amazing Race 5 is filming now. I agree that it'll probably be a summer show like it was last year.

I'm usually not a reality TV fan, but I actually enjoy this one.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
The Amazing Race (best reality show on TV IMO) did mediocre in it's first 3 runs, but the summer "Survivor Slot" ratings really made CBS give it a second look. It will be back on this summer, most likely along with Big Brother.

I wish the ratings were good enough to have 2 ARs a year, but having it in the summer is better than not having it at all.

And a word to ABC, please do not ever try to do the Mole 3 with that D-lister Rashad hosting. Please? If you have any plans at all for the Mole 3, do whatever it takes to get Anderson Cooper back.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks