What's new

Need info on a TV Set Box (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I picked up the Lost in Space Complete series DVD set at Walmart for the great price of $19.99, problem is i ordered for pickup the last set they had, the disks are all fine but the container got cracked and smushed somewhat, does anyone know where i could buy a similar replacement box for

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
I picked up the Lost in Space Complete series DVD set at Walmart for the great price of $19.99, problem is i ordered for pickup the last set they had, the disks are all fine but the container got cracked and smushed somewhat, does anyone know where i could buy a similar replacement box for
Try contacting customer support, and tell them your situation.
Email the customer care team: [email protected]
Or call 1-888-223-4369, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST
They might ask for a picture of the damaged item and a copy of the receipt of purchase.
It's worth a try, and better than spending more money for an empty case.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Dave's issue is he got the last set they had. BUT - with a 90 day return window I know I'd be checking regularly for restock just in case.

I'd like to know where one can purchase such cases as I'd like to transfer some stuff I have in packaging that takes up far too much shelf space into these space saving affairs.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Yeah most of the walmarts are out in my area, plus my luck i'd get a set with a good box and bad disks. I tried emailing Fox

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks