What's new

Near Dark $5 Best Buy preorder promo (1 Viewer)

Bob Pierce

Stunt Coordinator
FYI, I noticed tonight that Best Buy is offering a $5 digital coupon when you pre-order Near Dark for $17.99. Minus the coupon, that makes it the lowest online price I've seen. My order's in! :D
-- Bob
P.S. The only thing that bugs me about these digital coupons is the short time you have to use them, in some cases. For example, Near Dark releases on 9/10, after which BB mails the digital coupon, and you only have until 9/28 to use it. Sheesh!

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Just saw this deal myself, Bob. Didn't realize it was a 2-disc set! :)
Hopefully this special will prompt a few more people to give this great movie a shot. (Obviously the horror freaks want it already...)
I haven't seen this one in about ten years, but I clearly remember a few memorable shots. (Most involving vans and blankets) :) Can't wait to get reacquainted with Near Dark.

MikeM

Screenwriter
Just wondering, where do you see the info on this $5 coupon? I went to their site and just saw the standard pre-order price.

I'm definitely going to buy this, so the $5 will help. Please let me know where to get this coupon, or actually see the official details. Thanks!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
So, if you have another digital coupon, you can apply it to this DVD, and get another digital coupon for use later?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks