What's new

National "Grump Out" Day (1 Viewer)

Julie K

Screenwriter
(Might as well remove all doubt that I am a nasty cranky bitch...)
Stress expert wants a 'grumpiness banned' day.
Oh my, where does one as grumpy as I even know where to begin.
She wants people to be fined for frowning and to wear special hats when they're caught being unhappy.
This would be grounds for justifiable homicide, if you ask me.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
(Picturing the kilobuck fines or repressed frowning-induced insanity experienced by poor Julie if she finds herself in a kid inundated environment on May 22). :)
Save us from anti-stress Nazis!

Julie K

Screenwriter
Or how about the millions in fines if I'm in an environment full of happy shiny people going along with these cheery minions of evil?

Ike

Screenwriter
Jesus Christ, did these people not read Orwell? If someone put a hat on me, they'd be throttled to death.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: The irony is that your needle sharp articulations of finely-honed grumpiness are making me decidedly UN-grumpy! I'm laughing out loud again!

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Finally, someone has come up with an idea how to solve a perceived problem: ban it for one day!

In that spirit, I propose a "Pan & Scan Out" day. Anyone who watches a P&S movie that day will be forced to wear a goofy hat. That should take care of it.

/Mike

Julie K

Screenwriter
Damn...I'm starting to, oh no......

Run away! Run away!! A smile is coming! I'm doomed!!!

DennisHP

Second Unit
Julie, you just need to go hunting and bag a hog so you can eat all the good bacon you want!

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I second Dennis's suggestion.
Sounds like Juile has a lot of pent-up frustration, nothing a good hunting/shooting trip can't cure.
Peace Out~:D

Julie K

Screenwriter
I agree guys. I need to go hunting. I am going to Oregon for deer this fall and if things fall together I really might get in a guided pig hunt this summer. Pigs are smart and know to get on private land during the day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks