What's new

NAS Streaming Options (1 Viewer)

Al.Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2002
Messages
2,679
Real Name
Al
I'm going to set up a new system in my living room for just music. 90% of my use case will be playing ripped CDs from my NAS; the other 10% would be internet radio. I was looking to go with a single box solution so as to not complicate things for my wife; but options there are limited, especially when you throw in my price range which is $1500. The speakers will be 4 ohm (Axiom M80s). Room size is 2500 cf directly or 5000 cf with directly attached rooms.

So I was first leaning toward the Yamaha R-N803, but the guys on the Axiom site thought that while that would work, it might be power limited.

So now I'm thinking of an amp with the WXC-50 streamer.

Any thoughts or alternate suggestions? Thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
346,460
Messages
4,779,542
Members
141,810
Latest member
Platelets
Top