What's new

NAD C 350 Intregrated Amp, should i buy it? (1 Viewer)

Peter Jessee

Stunt Coordinator
Keith,
I have been considering getting a C370 to use with my Denon 3300 for the front left/right. How much of an improvement would the C370 be over the Denon?
I bought a 3020 back in 1980 that I still have and probably never will let go of. It doesn't have enough ooomph to match the Denon, so I am using it in the den when I'm on the computer. Works great with my old Stax headphones.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Peter, I would expect the NAD C 370 to be an improvement over your Denon AVR-3300. I prefer the C 370 over my Sony STR-V444ES, and your '3300 is similarly priced. I admit my logic is somewhat flawed since I haven't used the Denon, but I would take a quality integrated amp over a mid-priced A/V receiver for music.
------------------
My:
HT Pics ; Equipment List ; DVD Collection ; LD Collection
KeithH: Saving the Home Theater World Before Bedtime

Michael Roderiques

Stunt Coordinator
Peter
Are you just looking to add power or a two channel system?.
If your just looking to add power, you may want to look at the 925THX amplifier, 5 Channel at 125WPC. They have been discontinued, but they are still around new at a good price.
After looking at the specs, the 370 looks like a higher power version of my 317. So I would think you would be very happy adding this unit for a two channel.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SJeans123
Recent bookmarks