What's new

My Wife Has Lost Her Fight (1 Viewer)

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Dave,

Even though we have never met, I feel the pain of your loss almost as if we had. I am truly sorry, and hopefully you can take some small comfort in knowing that Beth is no longer in pain. My prayers for you and your wife.

Sincerely,

Chris

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Dave:

I wish I had known sooner that your wife had been so ill. Please know that you and yours are with all of us here on HTF and that we all share in your grief. We never know just how lucky we have it until someone close to us becomes ill. I lost my aunt and Grandmother to cancer a few years ago and the hole they left behind in my soul has never been filled since. If there is anything that you need please know that we are here to help and offer any support we can. May God bless and keep you in this time of need.

Parker

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Dave,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I have lost too many close friends and relatives to the same horrible disease. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Scott

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Dave,

I wanted to extend my deepest sympathies.

I am so, so sorry for your loss.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Thanks to everyone, it's been a tough week, but I am slowly trying to put things back together, day by day is all I can do now.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Wow, so very sorry to hear about your wife's untimely passing, at such a young age, no less. Please accept my condolences for you and your family's loss, Dave.

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
Dave,

Be strong and hang in there. You must try to rebuild your life as best as you know. You will never forget her but the pain will begin to lessen in time. I wish you all the best and hope you will keep posting.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
My deepest sympathies, Dave. I've lost a loved one to a similarly aggressive cancer. The next few days, weeks, months, remember that you're not crazy, you're grieving.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks