What's new

Today mark's anniversary of the passing of my beloved wife (1 Viewer)

3dbinCanada

Second Unit
Real Name
Ted
A year ago between 4:45 and 4:50pm, my wife passed away from neck cancer. Its been a very difficult journey for my family members and I and the pain of loss is still very much accute in all of us. The only solace I can find in today is that she doesnt have to to go through this anymore and I do take some comfort in this.

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
The end of her suffering is the one solace and comfort you can take from your painful loss.
My deepest condolences.
Prayers and condolences to you and yours - life for the most part sucks - with some good times thrown in. I thank GOD for you all here and the forum - always uplifts my day.

Brian Alan B

Auditioning
My deepest Sympathies to you. I lost my wife of 63 years this past March. So I know how you feel. May I recommend a marvelous book about Heaven? "Imagine Heaven" by John Burke. It is available on Amazon.com

B

sfyalek

Agent
Real Name
Yalek
Sorry for your loss. She is not suffering anymore and Rest In Peace.
We all are custodians on this earth. Our physical bodies stay here for an unpredictable duration but our attendance can touch and change someone's life, I believe your wife did that to you.
Your pain will ease by time. The quality time you had spent with her will never be taken away from you. You are blessed and had been in love and care. Keep them in your heart and help other people to find love and care in their paths.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
@3dbinCanada Ted, I am so sorry for your loss. Has the passage of time helped you at all?

@Brian Alan B Brian, my deepest sympathies to you.

I never let a day go by without letting my wife know how much she means to me and I’m grateful I can still do that.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
There really is no time frame for dealing with the loss of someone you loved so much. The main thing to try to do is to not allow the loss to be the primary thing you think about. The time you had and the love you shared is the gift you were given and hopefully what stays with you the most. Hold that in your heart. All the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.