What's new

My WEGA's screen is scratched! (1 Viewer)

Joseph Shaw

Stunt Coordinator
The glass on my five year old WEGA is scratched. I've looked into upgrading, but have decided to wait, and now I find that my set has been scratched up! Is there anything that can be done about it? I can feel them with my fingernail. So far I've found at least five, and four of them are very big in surface area. I can only assume my kids had something to do with it, and I'm really angry about it. My guess is that there's not much that can be done, but here's hoping.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I don't think so, Joseph. There are products available that are claimed to fill in such scratches, but I'd be hesitant to use them. Are the scratches large enough to be visible when looking at program material?

This really is a bummer, I know. But you could turn this to your advantage, as there are some outstanding values out there now. And, of course, you need to have a firm talk with your kids before you bring a new set home.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks