What's new

My own "profiler" look-a-like collection list.. (1 Viewer)

Edwin

Auditioning
Hey everyone,
I'm building my own collection list on my own website, profiler style but with a couple more personal touches..
This due to the fact that profiler keeps freezing on my computer.. I'd like to get some feedback, so take a Link Removed, and let me know !!
Regards
Edwin

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
Edwin, welcome to the forum!
I like your collection -- it is similar to Profiler's but, like you said, has more personal touches which makes it a bit more pleasant-looking and maybe more useful. I also like your little DTS and NEW icons, except I would probably make another one to differentiate between DTS only and dual DD5.1/DTS releases but that's just nitpicking ;)
--Dmitry

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
Also, Edwin, I realize that you are new to the HTF, but you have posted 2 or 3 threads in the wrong section today. Perhaps you should read the rules of what is supposed to be discussed in each section.

Edwin

Auditioning
How come this is the wrong section ??
DVD Profiler is DVD Software right ?? Anyways, sorry for misplacing my posts, please forgive a dumb dutchman :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks