What's new

My mom thinks I am dealing drugs!!!! HEHEHEHE (1 Viewer)

CaseyLS

Second Unit
Yep that's right might mom and dad came over the other day after the K-State, Nebraska football game and saw all my Ht stuff and she just flipped. In a various serious tone a voice she asked me if I was dealing drugs or selling stolen property!!!!! I could only think, "OMG!!!!" There's nothing better than being accused of selling drugs by your own mother.

My dad on the other hand seems to realize I am working 25 hours a week so he's thinks it's cool as long as I don't work up a debt.

Just thought I would share that little story with you guys,
Casey Stoddard

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
I would have asked her " Why do you ask? Would you like to buy some?"

Seriously though, mothers can flip out over the most trivial things, but at least she cares for you.

J

CaseyLS

Second Unit
Yeah I also slaved this summer for the great state of Kansas. I worked at a state park for at least 40 hours a week and 25 hours a week at the job I have now. After I paid what Financial aid didn't cover I had about 500 left over and I have built from there. Oh even though it is absolutely nobody's busniss I only make 6.35. I just have the amazing ability to not spend money on little stuff if I want new toys.

Leif Wall

Second Unit
Sometimes I wonder how I've afforded what I have on never making more then my current $7.55 an hour. Granted at the moment I'm working anywhere from 50-70 hours a week so I'm getting 'okay' paychecks. People always ask me if I'm rich. Is it because of the $8k home theater? 300 dvds?

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
Somewhere around 1990 I was in high school and bought a pager and an LA Kings ball cap. After finding out my parents flipped out acting like I was aspiring to be a drug dealer or a pimp.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Ha ha, when I worked at the movie theatre I'd go behind the snack bar and fill my cup up with Pepsi, and sometimes I'd say "And all I wanted was a Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me!" and the kids working there would go "what the hell are you talking about?"

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
About ten years ago, one of my good friends was wearing a doo-rag while he was shooting hoops at his house. His parents (real overprotective, real paranoid) asked him if he was in a gang.

They suspected him of being satanic for listening to Aerosmith, too.

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter
Aerosmith? Oh please...

Parents, especially mothers, can be really weird sometimes...

I had my Mom go completely postal on me because I didn't rinse out an empty jam jar right away (I was eating my luch and was going to do it with the rest of my dishes.) She started yelling and going nuts. I grabbed the jam jar and broke it on the sidewalk.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
My grandmother once accused me of taking drugs. She was by this stage in her life relatively feeble of mind and body and was living with us. I was 16 at the time. She had these really tiny heart pills in a child-proof bottle, which she found really difficult to open and every time she got the thing open, some of the pills (which as I said were really tiny) would fly out and get lost in the carpet. Eventually she realised that she had far fewer tablets left in the bottle than should have had, and in great confidence told my dad that I was 'on drugs' and taking her pills.

[Incidentally, my gran lived another 15 years or so and the carpet never had a cardiac arrest].

CaseyLS

Second Unit
My dad said she brought it up again and it seems she is rather worried about me getting killed in a deal gone bad. So I have an idea. I'll tell them that I am selling drugs and Ido it support my HT. If I know my mom well enough she'll start giving me money so she knows her little, 6"6', baby is alright. HAHAHAHh my plan is fool proof!!!! I think

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks