What's new

My mind wanders (1 Viewer)

Anders Englund

Second Unit
Last night, I finished my shower, got out and put on my robe. When I grabbed a towel to dry my hair, I suddenly realized that I'd forgotten to rinse the conditioner out. I just don't know what I'm thinking sometimes.

--Anders

Jefferson

Supporting Actor
I have looked for my sunglasses and found them on top of my head,
and i've put the milk away in the cabinet, rather than the refrigerator. Nothing wrong here.

Anders Englund

Second Unit
My boss told me he once left a pound of shrimp in the microwave after defrosting it. It sat there from friday to monday... in August. They spent the whole weekend trying to find out where the stench came from. :)
--Anders

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I've put milk in the cabinet as well as lost an inkpen when I was holding it in my left hand (I'm right-handed). My mother has done things such as putting sewing scissors in the mailbox. I'm constantly forgetting things (which worries my girlfriend a little more than it worries me) like what I'm going to say next in a conversation and I frequently miss my turns while driving because my mind wanders off to other parts for a spell, then snaps back when I've just passed the street on which I should have turned.

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
Oh, I'm sorry. What were you saying?

I remember when I was a child my mother spent hours looking for her glasses one day. She finally asked me if I had seen them. I replied, "I can see them right now. They're on your face." Sometimes I wonder how someone with such poor eyesight can spend all that time looking for her glasses with perfect, corrected vision and not notice anything unusual...

Brian Mansure

Second Unit
I've actually driven to work more than once with the TV remote in my pants pocket.:b
Nobody, I mean nobody gets the remote when I'm around.:laugh:
Brian

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
I got into the shower with my socks on before.
I couldn't find my keys while driving my car down the road once.
I got to work wearing my belt once, but it wasn't even close to being fastened.
I often forget to zip my zipper after a visit to the bathroom.
I hate it when I go to the store for something, and don't remember what it was until I'm back at home again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks